Features and benefits of centralized cytostatic dilution in oncological clinical research center
St. Petersburg Clinical Research Center of specialized types of care (Oncology)
The article presents an approved model of an specialized division foundation in a multidisciplinary oncological hospital. This developed compartment is used for centralized dilution of cytostatics for all the departments of the clinic. As a result of implementation of the applied model all the required safety conditions for the medical staff were achieved as well as cytostatic?s prescription control was enhanced consequently economical benefit was realized.
chemotherapy, centralized preparation of cytostatics, hospital staff safety.
1. Tulyandin S.A. , Samoilenko I.V., Izmerova N.I., Kyzmina L.P., Koroleva E.P., Tihonova G.I. «Rykovodstvo dlya medicinskogo personala po bezopasnomy obrasheniu s protivoopyholevimi preparatami» Moskva 2012.
2. SanPiN2.1.72790-10 «Sanitarno-epidemiologicheskie trebovaniya k obrasheniu s medicinskimi othodami».
3. FZ-7 ot 10.01.2003. «Ob ohrane okryjaushei sredi».
4. Prikaz Minprirodi Rossii N721 ot 01.09.2011 «Ob ytverjdenii poryadka ycheta obrasheniya s othodami».
5. Cancer-testis antigenes in ovarian cancer: implication for biomarkers and therapeutic targets. - K. Xie, C. Fu, H. Xu et al. - J Ovarian Res. - 2019. - Vol. 4. - P. 1-13.
6. Cost variation and savings opportunities in the Oncology Care Model. - J. Baumgarddner, A. Shahabi, C. Zacker et al. - Am J Manag Care. - 2018. - Vol. 24. - P. 618-623.
7. Nanomedicines for Pediatric Cancers. - C. Rodriguez-Nogales, Y. Gonzalez-Fernandez, A. Aldaz et al. - ACS Nano. - 2018. - Vol. 12. - P. 7482-7496.
8. New drugs, new toxicities: severe side effects of modern targeted and immunotherapy of cancer and their management. - F. Kroschinsky, F. Stolzel, S. von Bonin et al. - Crit Care. - Vol. 21. - P. 1-11. - 2017.