1 Military Medical Academy. CM. Kirova, St. Petersburg
2 State Scientific Research Institute of Military Medicine, RF Ministry of Defense, St. Petersburg
In experiments on white outbred male rats the effect of reversible cholinesterase inhibitor ipidacrine in 5-day course administration of 1 and 2 mg/kg on morphological and electrophysiological characteristics of skeletal muscle when performing intensive physical work on the background of sleep deprivation was studied. It was shown that a course intraventricular administration of ipidacrine in a dose 1 mg/kg led to minimization of intensity of muscle tissue damage and decrease of a degree of functional disorders in neuromuscular transmission. On the background the administration of ipidacrine in a dose 2 mg/kg led to decrease of intensity of muscle tissue damage and recovery of factors characterizing the effectiveness of neuromuscular transmission up to a level of intact animals, the enhancement of muscular contraction intensity in laboratory animals was also noted.
Findings allow to consider ipidacrine as a perspective candidate in a composition of pharmacological correction circuits for physical work capacity in case of a highly intensive physical activity.
Ipidacrine, physical working capacity, morphofunctional state of skeletal muscle
1. Byrne, C. Neuromuscular function after exercise-induced muscle damage: theoretical and applied implications / C.?Byrne, C.?Twist, R. Eston // Sports Med. - 2004. - V.34. - R. 49-69.
2. Cooper, R.N. In vivo satellite cell activation via Myf5 and MyoD in regenerating mouse skeletal muscle / R.N.?Cooper, S.?Tajbakhsh, V.?Mouly et al. // J. Cell Sci. - 1999. - V.?112. - R. 2895-2901.
3. Coudreuse, J.M. Delayed post effort muscle soreness / J.M.?Coudreuse, P.?Dupont, C.?Nicol // Ann. Readapt. Med. Phys. - 2004. - V.?47. - P. 290-298.
4. Peidj,?K. Farmakologiya: klinicheskii podhod / K.?Peidj [i dr.]; per. s angl. pod red. B.?K.?Romanova. - M.: ?Logosfera?, 2012. - 744?s.
5. Androne, A. S. Acetylcholinesterase inhibition with pyridostigmine improves heart rate recovery after maximal exercise in patients with chronic heart failure / A. S. Androne [et al.] // Heart. - 2003. - Vol. 89. - N 8. - P. 854-858.
6. Medvedeva, N. A. Simpaticheskie holinergicheskie vliyaniya na rabotosposobnost i krovosnabjenie skeletnih mishc: avtoref. dis. ... doktora biologicheskih nayk: 03.00.13 / N. A. Medvedeva; MGY im. M.V. Lomonosova. Biol. fak. - M., 1989. - 289 s.
7. Jager, R. Phospholipids and sports performance / R. Jager, M. Purpura, M. Kingsley // J. International Society Sports Nutrition. - 2007. -Vol. 4. - N 5. - R.?1-8.
8. Nikolaev, S. G. Praktikym po klinicheskoi elektromiografii / S. G. Nikolaev. - Izdanie 2-e, pererab. i dop. - Ivanovo, 2003. - 264 s.
9. Glans, S. Mediko-biologicheskaya statistika / S. Glans. - M.: ?Praktika?, 1998. - 459 s.