Federal state of military educational institutions of higher education "Military Medical Academy
after S. M. Kirov" Ministry of Defence Russian Federation (Military Medical Academy after
S. M. Kirov)
In this research were investigated changes of conditions by supercoiled DNA (sсDNA) white blood cells and the status of immune system of 24 volunteers during experimental installation and modelling of cross-section gravitational overloads (1,5 g ´ 1 h) for three times with an interval in 2 days in the course of studying of adaptation of the human to chronic overloads. The new technique of registration of changes of topological structure is developed for revealing of endocellular biochemical changes at chronic overloads (σ, ISI) sсDNA white blood cells by means of flowing flow laser cytometry on the basis mathematical parametres of curves of fluorescence. During experiments it is established, that values of indicator ISI sсDNA white blood cells on termination of researches were in 1,5 times above in comparison with initial, before carrying out of tests, level. The maintenance cytokines in blood of the person at the first stage of tests increased, and at the finishing stage - decreased, that testified to incompleteness of process of adaptation. Level of changes of indicators of nonspecific resistance of an organism testified to considerable power inputs and inclusion of reserve ways of a metabolism white blood cells cages in the course of adaptation to chronic overloads (the NBT-TEST, the LCT-INDEX) which depended on quantity of stages of made tests. The size of indicator σ sсDNA (-0,058) at all stages of tests did not differ from a test objective level, showing thus, absence of destructive changes genetics structure cages of immune system and prepathology processes an organism of verifiers in the course of adaptation to chronic overloads.
1. Gomes E.C. Oxidants, Antioxidants, and the Beneficial Roles of Exercise-Induced Production of Reactive Species / E.C. Gomes, A.N. Silva, M.R. Oliveira // Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. – 2012. – Vol.2012 . – P.1-12.
2. Vashenko V.I. Sverhspiralnaya DNK cheloveka i jivotnih pri ekstremalnih vozdeistviyah: avtoref.diss. … d-ra biol. nayk / V.I. Vashenko. – L.: VNII MChS Rossii, 2000. – 42 c.
6. Smirnov V.C. Sostoyanie immynnoi sistemi y ludei cherez 2 goda posle vozdeistviya faktorov radiacionnoi avarii / V.C. Smirnov, V.I. Vashenko, V.G. Morozov // Immynologiya.– 1990.– №6.– C.63-65.
7. Novikov V.C. Korrekciya fynkcionalnih sostoyanii pri ekstremalnih vozdeistviyah / V.C. Novikov, E.B. Shystov, V.B. Goranchyk .– SPb.: Nayka, 1998.– 544 c.
8. Larina I. M. Mehanizmi estestvennoi variabelnosti pri adaptacii fiziologicheskih sistem cheloveka k ysloviyam kosmicheskogo poleta / I. M. Larina, A. M. Nosovskii, A. I. Grigorev // Fiziologiya cheloveka. – 2012. – T.38, №2.– C.79-86.
9. Medicinskie laboratornie tehnologii. Spravochnik / Pod red. prof. A.I. Karpishenko.– SPb.: Intermedika, 2002. – 600 c.