* City Hospital № 26, St.Petersburg
** St. Petersburg State Medical Academy after Mechnikov, Department of Health Organisation and Management of Quality of Care
*** St. Petersburg Medical Academy for Postgraduate Training, Department of Transfusiology
Anemia is common in patients with chronic heart failure. Clinically, anemia is combined with the deterioration of symptoms, increased use of diuretics, the development of drug refractoriness in heart failure, a reduction in mixed venous oxygen saturation, cardiac cachexia and development linked to an increased rate of hospitalization and readmission. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the quality of care in patients with heart failure and anemic syndrome. Materials study is based on 90 cases of care in patients who have had a place combination of chronic heart failure and anemia. Using automated technology expert analyzed the defects of care. This technology allows you to register formal expert judgments about the defects of care and their negative consequences in the expert protocol to keep these statements for subsequent grouping and statistical analysis. These results demonstrate that 94.4% of cases, patients received inadequate medical care quality. In analyzing the structure of the detected defects of care is established that mistakes data collection accounted for 60% (the total number of mistakes), mistakes of diagnosis - 21%, medication mistakes accounted for 10%, the share of continuity mistakes accounted for 9%. The results of the study demonstrated that physicians poorly guided in matters of nosological diagnosis and treatment of anemia. The results of the study demonstrated that physicians poorly guided in matters of nosological diagnosis and treatment of anemia.
anemia, heart failure, quality of care, expert examination, automated technology
2. Kannel W.B. Epidemiology and prevention of cardiac failure: Framingham Study insights // Eur. Heart. J. – 1987. – V. 8. – Suppl. - P. F23-F26.
3. Alexander M., Grumbach K., Remy L., et al. Congestive heart failure hospitalizations and survival in California: patterns according to race/ethnicity // Am. Heart. J. -1999. – V.137. – P. 919-927.
4. Silverberg D., Wexler D., Iaina A. The role of anemia in the progression of congestive heart failure. Is there a place for erythropoietin and intravenous iron // J. Nephrol. – 2004. – V. 17. – P. 749-761.
5. Avtomatizirovannaya tehnologiya ekspertizi kachestva medicinskoi pomoshi: Stryktyra, rezyltati i perspektivi primeneniya: Chavpecov V.F., Mihailov S.M., Karachevceva M.A. – SPb, - 2007. – 65 s.