Features of concentrative and temporal factors in gerontological patients with acute poisons with psychopharmicological preparations
Belova M.V.1,2, Ilyashenko K.K.1, Simonova A. Yu.1, Potskhveriya M.M.1,2
1-State Budgetary Institution of Moscow "N.V.Sklifosovsky Research Institute of Emergency Medicine", Moscow Department of Healthcare,
2-Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution Additional Professional Education "Russian Medical Academy Continuous Professional Education"
406 patients aged 60 to 93 years with acute poisoning by psychopharmacological drugs of varying severity were examined. The nomenclature of drugs that caused poisoning and their combinations are analyzed. Concentrations of chemical substances in blood and urine were monitored. It was found that in patients older than 60 years of age, therapeutic blood concentrations of drugs are recorded mild poisoning in the case of using one drug, and moderate and severe degree when combined intake of several drugs. This category of persons is characterized by prolonged excretion of psychopharmacological drugs from the body against the background of therapeutic measures, which affects the course of poisoning and can contribute to death as a result of prolonged intoxication and the development of life-threatening complications.
8. Gazizov R.M. Osnovi lekarstvennoi terapii v pojilom i starcheskom vozraste. / Gazizov R.M. // Medicinskaya praktika; 2010; 41(2):11-14.
1. Lazebnik L. B. Aging. The professional medical approach. / Lazebnik L. B., Vertkin A. L., Konev V. Y., Li E.D., Skotnikov A.S., ed. // National guide. Moscow: Eksmo, 2014. (in Russian)
2. Ilyashenko K. K. Structural analysis of acute poisonings in elderly and senile age. / Ilyashenko K. K., Simonova A. Yu., Belova M.V. // Toksikologicheskyi vestnik (Toxicological Review); 2017; 1: 10-14. (in Russian)
3. Andreev, A. G.. Characteristics of acute poisoning in the elderly. / Andreev, A. G., Kozak, M. V., Gladchenko, Y. L., Parfenov, L. L.//(in Russian) Available at: http://tele-conf.ru/sektsiya-7.-problemyi-meditsinyi-i-psihologii/osobennosti-ostryih-otravleniy-u-lits-pozhilogo-vozrasta.html
4. Medical toxicology: national guidance . Luzhnikov E.A., ed. Moscow:GEOTAR-Media; 2012. (in Russian)
5. Potskhveria M.M. Combined with ethyl alcohol and combined poisoning with psychotropic drugs. / Potskhveria M.M., Ilyashenko K.K., Kareva M.V., Belova M.V., Lisovik J.A.// Anesthesiologia and reanimatologia (Anesthesiology and Intensive Care); 2008; 6: 34-37. (in Russian)
6. Belousov Yu. B. Fundamentals of clinical pharmacology and rational pharmacotherapy: A guide for practitioners. /Belousov Yu. B., Leonova M. V., ed. // Moscow: Litterra; 2002. (in Russian)
7. Belousov Yu. B. Features of the use of drugs in geriatric practice. /Belousov Yu. B., Leonova M. V., ed. // Pharmateca; 2008; 8:13-19 (in Russian)
8. Gazizov R. M. Fundamentals of drug therapy in elderly and senile age. /Gazizov R. M. //Medicinskaja praktika (Medical practice); 2010; 41 (2): 11-14. (in Russian)