1Limited Liability Company Research Center Eco-Safety, 196143, St. Petersburg, Yuriy Gagarin Avenue, 65, Tel. (812) 325-03-05, e-mail: email@example.com
2Limited Liability Company FORT, 127254, Moscow, Dobrolyubova Street, 3, p. 1, of. 103
3Federal budgetary institution of science Moscow Scientific Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology named after GN Gabrichevsky, 125212, Moscow, Admiral Makarov Street,
The study was presented as an analysis of the prophylactic efficacy of a single application of Ultrix? in a dose of 0.5 ml in the case-control type among people employed at a large industrial enterprise in St. Petersburg with a staff of 2,445 people. It was found that the number of patients with ARVI in the main group (employees who received Ultrix?) was 84.7 per 1000 people and was statistically significantly lower (p = 0.0008) than among the unvaccinated subjects - 206.3 per 1000 people. It was shown that the risk of contracting ARVI and influenza in vaccinated people was 2.8 times less than in those who did not receive vaccine prophylaxis. An analysis of the pharmacoeconomic parameters of the enterprise showed that the losses before the Ultrix? vaccine amounted to 8596.1 thousand rubles, wherein the financial loss after the use of the UltriX? vaccine amounted to 5587.5 thousand rubles. The results of the studies testify to the high prophylactic efficacy of Ultrix? influenza vaccine in personnel exposed to harmful and dangerous factors of the production environment. Pharmacoeconomic analysis made it possible to justify the economic feasibility of the use of Ultrix? as a means of nonspecific prevention of ARVI morbidity in large industrial enterprises.
influenza vaccine, efficacy, personnel, industrial enterprise, harmful and dangerous factors.
3. Popova A.U. Ob epidemiologicheskoi sityacii po grippy i ORVI i meropriyatiyah po obespecheniu gotovnosti sybektov Rossiiskoi Federacii k predstoyashemy epidsezony // Materiali Vserossiiskoi mejvedomstvennoi videokonferencii po voprosam profilaktiki zabolevanii organov dihaniya v period podema zabolevaemosti grippom i ORVI v sezon 2016-2017. Dostypno na: http://www.rospotrebnadzor.ru/upload/iblock/af4/prezentatsiya_-popova-a.yu.-14.11.2016.pdf
4. Eichner M, Schwehm M, Hain J, Uphoff H, Salzberger B, Knuf M, et al. Flu an individual based simulation tool to study the effects of quadrivalent vaccination on seasonal influenza in Germany. BMC Infect Dis. 2014;14 (1):365.
5. Influenza vaccines: WHO position paper. Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin [Grippoznye vaktsiny: dokument po pozitsii VOZ. Ezhenedel nyi epidemiologicheskii byulleten (In Russian)]. 2012; 87.
6. Markova T.P., Yarilina L.G., Kim M.N. Vakcinoprofilaktika grippa. Novaya otechestvennaya vakcina Yltriks? // Rys. med. jyrn. 2014; N 25. S. 1862.
7. Bruljn I.A., Nauta J., Gerez L. Virosomal influenza vaccine: a save and effective influenza vaccine with high efficacy in elderly and subjects with low pre-vaccination titers // Virus Research. 2004. Vol. 103. P. 139-145.
8. Selkova E.P., Grenkova T.A., Gydova N.V. i dr. Epidemiologicheskaya znachimost vakcinoprofilaktiki grippa. Otechestvennaya protivogrippoznaya vakcina poslednego pokoleniya // Epid. i inf. bolezni. Aktyal. vopr. 2014. N 4. S.43-51.