During prospective control study 60 healthy volunteers were stratified into 2 groups (1 and 2) with different points for the locations of thetemperature sensors. Every volunteer was tested with daily temperature monitoring in 6 body points; temperature was measured every 5 minuutes. We used original devices and method of the temperature monitoring (Patent RU 2344750, with priority at 13.06.2007). The main results of this study are characteristics of the temperature curves received from the different places of the skin. They might been used as normal characteristics for the clinical studies in the future.
body temperature, daily thermometry, topical thermometry, acupuncture points, axilla.
7. Sagaidachnii A.A. Metodi teplovizionnogo analiza prostranstvenno-vremennoi dinamiki temperatyri tela cheloveka i ih ispolzovanie v diagnostike Diss. na soiskanie stepeni kand. f.-m. nayk., Saratov. - 2010. – 131 s
9. Tabeeva D.M. Prakticheskoe rykovodstvo po iglorefleksoterapii / D.M. Tabeeva // M.: MED press-inform, 2004. – 440 s.
10. Baskin M.N. The prevalence of serious bacterial infections by age in febrile infants during the first 3 months of life / M.N. Baskin // Pediatr. Ann. – 1993. - №22 (8). P. 462–466.
11. Chiu C.H. Identification of febrile neonates unlikely to have bacterial infections / C.H. Chiu, T.Y. Lin, M.J. Bullard // Pediatr. Infect. Dis. J. – 1997. - №16 (1). – S. 59–63.
12. Clinical, radiographic, and thermographic assessment of osteoarthritis in the knee joints / H. Warashina, Y. Hasegawa, H. Tsuchiya et al. // Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases – 2002. - № 61. R. 852–854.
13. Davie A. Best practice in the measurement of body temperature / Davie A., Amoore J. // Nursing Standard. – 2010. - № 24(42). - R. 42-49.
14. Hay W. Current pediatric diagnosis and treatment / W. Hay, A. Hayward, M. Lewin // 16th ed. McGraw Hill: New York. - 2003. - P. 237–239.
15. Leduc D. Canadian Paediatric Society, Community Paediatrics Committee Temperature measurement in paediatrics / D. Leduc, S. Woods // [Elektronnii resyrs] / Rejim dostypa: http://www.cps.ca/en/documents/position/temperature-measurement.