St.-Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology, NWB of RAMS
In the paper, the observation of medical rehabilitation 47 elderly suffering radio and himiomukozitis that occurred after combined treatment of malignant tumors of oropharyngeal area. The efficiency of the inclusion in the traditional treatment of biological offsets supply and biocontrol treatment. After treatment the patients are elderly could eat without significant pain syndrome and significantly less likely to rinse the mouth or the use of artificial saliva.
Oral mucosa, patients of older age groups onkostomatologiya, stomatitis, dry mouth, esthesiometry, peptide bioregulators, nutritional supplements, food biocorrectors.
6. Chen M. Radiation therapy concurrent with weekly paclitaxel for locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: outcomes of a phase I trial / M.Chen, S.X.Wu, Y.Y.Chen et al. // Am. J. Clin. Oncol. – 2004. Vol.27, № 5. – P.481-484.
7. Saito T. Buccal mucosal cancer patient who failed to recover taste acuity after partial oral cavity irradiation / T.Saito, M.Miyake, J.Kawamori et al. // Radiat. Med. – 2002. – Vol.20, № 5. – P.257-260.
8. Sobeck U. Uptake of vitamin a in buccal mucosal cells after topical application of retinil palmitate: randomized, placebo-controlled and duble-blind trial / U.Sobeck, A.Fischer, H.K. Biesalski // Br. J. Nutr. – 2003. – Vol. 90, №1. – P. 69-74.
9. Toth V. Prevention and management of oral complications associated with cancer therapies radiotherapy (Chemotherapy) / V. Toth, M.S. Chambers, F. Fleming // Texas dent. J. – 1996, Vol. 113, №6, – P. 23-29.
10. Vissink A. Oral sequelae ofbead and neck radiotherapy / A. Vissink, J. Jansma, F. Spijkervet, R. Coppes // Crit Rev Oral Biol Med. – 2003. – №14. – P. 199-212.