Experimental studying of influence of tpo receptor agonist on haemostimulating properties of granulocyte- colony-stimulating factor at the marrowy syndrome of the radial etiology
Salukhov V.V., Legeza V.I., Pershko V.A.
Military Medical Academy named after SM Kirov Defense Ministry
In experiences on the dogs subjected general uniform scale to the irradiating in minimum absolutely lethal doses, it is positioned that joint course application granulocytic colony stimulated factor of filgrastim with eltrombopag -the TPO receptor agonist, promotes augmentation of survival rate, centre lifetime in comparison with the isolated application of filgrastim and to faster restoration megakaryocyte a hemogenesis sprout.
1. Dainiak N. First Global Consensus for Evidence-Based Management of the Hematopoietic Syndrome Resulting From Exposure to Ionizing Radiation / N. Dainiak, R.N. Gent, C. Zhanat et al. // Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. – 2011. - № 10. – P. 1-11.
2. Heslet L. Acute radiation syndrome (ARS) – treatment of the reduced host defense / L. Heslet, C. Bay, S. Nepper-Christensen et al. // International Journal of General Medicine. – 2012. – Vol. 5. – P. 105-115.
4. DiCarlo A. L., Poncz M., Cassatt D. R. et al. Medical Countermeasures for Platelet Regeneration after Radiation Exposure. // Radiation Research. -2011.- Vol. 176 №1.- P.e0001-e0015.
5. Neelis K.J., Dubbelman Y.D., Qingliang L. et al. Simultaneous administration of TPO and GCSF after cytoreductive treatment of rhesus monkeys prevents thrombocytopenia, accelerates platelet and reconstitution, alleviates neutropenia, and promotes the recovery of immature bone marrow cells // Exp. Hematol. - 1997. - Vol. 25. - P. 1084-1093.
6. Satiamitra M., Lombardini E., Graves J. et al. A TPO receptor agonist, ALXN4100TPO, multigates radiation-induced lethality and stimulates hematopoiesis in 2Flmice // Radiat. Res. 2011, Vol. 175, P. 746-758.
7. Waselenko J.K. Medical Management of the Acute Radiation Syndrome: Recommendations of the Strategic National Stockpile Radiation Working Group / J.K. Waselenko, T.J. MacVittie, W.F. Blakely et al. // Clinical Guidelines. – 2004. – Vol. 140, № 12. – P. 1037-1053.
8. Rebrova O.U. Statisticheskii analiz medicinskih dannih. Primenenie paketa prikladnih programm Statistica – M.: MediaSfera.- 2002.- 312 S.