Federal State Institution "Military-Medical Academy. S.M. Kirov's" Defense Ministry.
To assess the clinical symptoms and parameters of sagittal spinal-pelvic complex in patients with relative cranial displacement Niemi one of the femoral heads were examined in 8 patients. Three of them - with dysplastic coxarthrosis II Art. by Crowe, three of them - from virtually aseptic necrosis of the femoral heads (ANGBK) IV Art. and two - to force the relymi traumatic posterior dislocations upper femoral indirect TI. Analysis of the results of physical examination, conducted with The use of visual analog questionnaires indicates significant dimensional reduction of quality of life of patients with the category under consideration. Lead-schimi clinical symptoms were pain and limitation of movement in the affected hip and lumbar spine, lameness and a violation of posture. Calculation of the radiological parameters of attests to compensate for changes in sagittal spinal-pelvic relationship by tilting the pelvis anteriorly and its rotation with respect to femoral head, the formation of the lumbar hyperlordosis and the displacement axis of the spine posteriorly.
spinal-pelvic balance, arthrosis of the hip joint, sagittal spinal-pelvic relationships
1. Rykovodstvo po endoprotezirovaniu tazobedrennogo systava / pod red. R.M. Tihilova, V.M. Shapovalova. – SPb.: RNIITO im. R.R. Vredena, 2008. – 324 s.
2. Dolan P.A. Influence of lumbar and hip mobility on the bending stresses acting on the lumbar spine / P.A. Dolan // Clin. Biomech. - 1993. - Vol. 8, № 4. - P. 185-192.
3. Ehrlich G.E. Low back pain / G. E. Erlich // Bull. World Health Organ - 2003. - Vol. 81, № 9. - P. 671-676.
4. Ellison J.B. Patterns of hip rotation range of motion: a comparison between healthy subjects and patients with low back pain / J.B. Ellison, S.J. Rose, S.A. Sahrmann // Phys. Ther. - 1990. - Vol. 70, № 9. - P. 537-541.
5. Esola M.A. Analysis of lumbar spine and hip motion during forward bending in subjects with and without a history of low back pain / M.A. Esola, P.W. McClure, G.K. Fitzgerald, S. Siegler // Spine – 1996. – Vol. 21, № 1. – P. 71-78.
6. Funayama K. Coxarthropathy and lumbago: hipe-spine syndrome / K. Funayama, T. Suzuki, o. Irei at all. // MB Orthop. – 1989. – Vol. 15, № 18. – P. 85–93.
7. Jackson R.P. Congruent spinopelvicnaligment on standing lateral radiographs of adult volunteers / R.P. Jackson // Spine. – 2000. – Vol. 25, № 21. – P. 2808–2815.
8. Matsuyama Y. Total sagittal alignment of the spine and clinical symptoms in patients with bilateral congenital hip dislocation / Y. Matsuyama, Y. Hasegawa, H. Yoshihara at all. // Spine – 2004. – Vol. 29, № 21. – P. 2432-2437.
10. Shum G.L.K. Movement coordination of lumbar spine and hip during a picking up activity in low back pain subjects / G.L.K. Shum, J. Crosbie, R.Y.W. Lee // Eur. Spine J. - 2007. - Vol. 16, № 6. - P. 749-758.