Federal State Institution of Higher Vocational Education “The Military Medical Acade-my named after S.M. Kirov” of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
In order to study the correlation of the parameters of sagital and frontal spino-pelvic interrelations we analyzed the protocols of physical examination and X-ray films of 42 patients with uni- and bilateral coxarthrosis and long lasting lumbodynia. 3 frontal and 7 sagital parameters of spino-pelvic interrelations were measured, the data obtained were statistically ana-lyzed. It was stated that pelvic skewness in the frontal plane results in most of the cases in the formation of a scoliotic arch. The scoliotic spinal deformity is combined with reduction (disap-pearance) of lumbar lordosis and is able to cause pelvic retroversion. We revealed that the sacral bone angulation is positively correlated with distance L, and pelvic-sacral angle, pelvic angulation and pelvic inclination angle values.
6. Ben-Galim P. The effect of total hip replacement surgery on low back pain in severe osteoarthritis of the hip / P. Ben-Galim, T. Ben-Galim, Rand N. at all. // Spine – 2007. – Vol. 32, № 19. – P. 2099-2102.
7. Esola M.A. Analysis of lumbar spine and hip motion during forward bending in subjects with and without a history of low back pain / M.A. Esola, P.W. McClure, G.K. Fitzgerald, S. Siegler // Spine – 1996. – Vol. 21, № 1. – P. 71-78.
8. Itoi E. Roentgenographic analysis of posture in spinal osteoporotics // Spine – 1991. – Vol. 16, № 7. – P. 750-756.
9. Jackson R.P. Congruent spinopelvicnaligment on standing lateral radiographs of adult volunteers / R.P. Jackson // Spine. – 2000. – Vol. 25, № 21. – P. 2808–2815.
10. Matsuyama Y. Total sagittal alignment of the spine and clinical symptoms in patients with bilateral congenital hip dislocation / Y. Matsuyama, Y. Hasegawa, H. Yoshihara at all. // Spine – 2004. – Vol. 29, № 21. – P. 2432-2437.
11. Nakamura Y. Hipe-Spine Syndrome: tracing of coxarthropathy and the relationschip betveen the lumbar and sacral angles / Y. Nakamura, K. Funayama, J. Kita at all. // Sendai Red. Cross. Mtd. J. – 1996. – Vol. 5. – P. 73-76.
12. Sato K. Abnormal posture associated with osteoporosis / K. Sato, E. Itoi, F. Kasama // J. Musculoskelettal System – 1989. – Vol. 2. – P. 1451-1462.
13. Yoshimoto H. Spinopelvic alignment in patients with osteoarthrosis of the hip / H. Yoshimoto, S. Sato, T. Masuda at all. // Spine – 2005. – Vol. 30, № 14. – P. 1650-1657.