Evaluated changes of the spectral components of heart rate and performance of skin-galvanic reflex in the psychodiagnostic interview in patients with psychosomatic diseases. The study included 54 patients of both sexes aged 35 to 55 years with diagnoses of peptic ulcer disease, hypertension and asthma. Determined that the features and changes in the power spectrum of high-and low-frequency components rythmokardiogrammy patients with various forms of psychosomatic illnesses for each patient can determine the most significant stressful situation, which greatly facilitates the further work of doctors, therapists for the compilation of individual psychocorrectional programs. Changes in galvanic skin response, pointing to the fact of increase in the tone sympathetic system does not allow to differentiate semantically meaningful to the patient life stressful situation.
10. Siropyatov O.G. Vvedenie v problemy psihosomaticheskih rasstroistv/ O.G. Siropyatov, N.A. Dzeryjinskaya // Neirobiologiya i biologicheskaya psihiatriya. — 2005. — №1(25). — S. 14-20.
11. Bengel J. Chronic diseases, psychological distress and coping — challenges for psychosocial care in medicine/ J.Bengel , M.Beutel M., M.Broda et al. // Psychother. Psychosom. Med. Psychol. — 2003. - Vol. 53. - №2. - P. 83-93.
12. Brunnhuber S. Aspects and convergences in the evolutionary theory of biologocal selection and the development of psychosomatic theory/ S.Brunnhuber // Psychother. Psychosom. Med. Psychol. - 2000. - Vol. 50. - №6. - P. 234-239.
13. Centanni S. Psychological issues in the treatment of asthmatic patients / S.Centanni, F.Di Marco, F.Castagna et al. // Respir. Med. - 2000. - Vol. 94. - №8. - P. 742-749.
14. Deter H.C. Psychophysiological and psychological aspects of mild hypertension/ H.Deter H.C., Blum V., Schwarz U. // Psychother. Psychosom. Med. Psychol. - 2002. - Vol. 52. - №6. -P. 265-274.
15. Sabonge R. Psychosomatic medicine and gastroenterology/R. Sabonge R.//Rev.Med.Panama. —1998.—Vol.23.-№2.-P.20-22.