Medical-ecological aspects of mercury contamination in megapolis conditions
Malov A.M., Alexandrova M.L.
FSSI Institute of toxicology FMBA of Russian , Saint-Petersburg
The contents of mercury is measured by a cold vapour method in some objects of an environment - mushrooms, vegetables and in blood of the some groups of the citizen. The data are resulted about connection of contents of mercury in blood of the citizen and an environment; law is established, that to the greater mercury contamination of an environment corresponds the greater mercury contents in blood
10. Enciklopedicheskii slovar medicinskih terminov./ Pod. red Petrovskogo B.V, t. 2 - M: «Sovetskaya enciklopediya», 1983,- S.168.
11. Annual Meeting of Executive Council of UN Program of Environmental Pollution Nairobi, 2002.
12. The Environmental Health Risk 101. Methylmercury.// Geneva: WHO – 1990 - P. 144.
13. Gabrielsen G.W., Jorgensen E.H., Evenset A. and Kallenborn R. Report from the AMAP Conference and Workshop Impacts of POPs and Mercury on Arctic Environments and Humans // Norsk Polarinstitutt/ Tromso/ 2003 - Internraport nr. 12. P. 2 – 9.
15. Ivanov S.D., Kovanko E.G., Jamshanov V.A. Influence of ratio-mercury exposure with low doses of the inclines alteration of genome instability and natural behavior activity// Advances in Gerontology/ - 2001- V.6,- P. 55.
16. Malov A.M., Petrov A.N., Semenov E.V. Mushrooms as indicators of mercury pollution. // The complete Works of International Ecologic Forum/ St. Petersburg. - 2003.- P. 626
17. Mercury – a priority pollutant/ Arctic Monitoring and Assesment Programme (AMAP) and arctic Council Action Plan to Eliminate Pollution of the Arcrtic (ACAP); January 2005.
18. Petrov A.N., Malov A.M., Semenov E.V. Mercurialism as environment-related problem of Saint-Petersburg // United States of an Annual Meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) / 38th Envionmental Board Meeting 7 Nov. 2005.
19. Steenhuisen F, Wilson S. 1995 Global Antropogenic Mercury Emissions: Spatial Data Distribution and Mapping Project. //Atmos. Environ. – 2003.- 37 Supplement No. 1 - S109 – S117.
20. Stanton A. Glantz, McGraw-Hill. Primer of Biostatistics. Fourth edition, Inc., New York, 1997. pages: xvi+473+computer program.